Once Upon A Plague
/!\ Please use Downloads if web-version feels slow or laggy. /!\
A desolate place. Lonely church in a middle of nowhere. Dusk light fills the air, wind brushes through the grass, it is such a beautiful sight. Almost makes you forget.
If only you could.
A little flake of black, obsidian ash slowly waltzing down on your shoulder, and disappears in a purple flash of otherwordly light. The Plague's here. Time to do your job.
Game is controlled by a mouse Left click to select a unit Right click to order movement Q,W,E uses abilities (sorry Dvorak folks) 1-4 selects heroes
Priest in the Church will be happy to help you, if you are willing to pay the price.
- Improved laggy camera movement.
- Fixed broken level state when enemies fall through the floor.
- Fixed shop background image to fit 1920x1080.
- Restored grenade explosion particles effect.
- No gameplay changes.
- [Performance] Optimized terrain polygons amount.
- Enemy with laser targeting error fix.
- Camera now moves faster if it is far away from target.
- No gameplay changes
|Platforms||Windows, Linux, HTML5|
|Release date||Apr 30, 2019|
|Authors||Volcanic Giraffe, a333, icxon|
|Made with||Unity, Blender|
|Tags||Atmospheric, Fantasy, Low-poly, Ludum Dare 44, Monsters, Singleplayer, Tactical, Top down shooter|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.