It's funny that if you sacrifice Jenkins you no longer become worthy to carry the suspicously heavy hammer.
-= WELCOME TO USS GALVANICA =-
Piloting cargo battery ships is a fun job. It never gets old. It's never as simple as flying from A to B. For some reason, alien overlords, space pirates, morbid viruses, crazy AIs and space-time anomalies JUST LOVE to happen to a cargo ship captains.
Naturally, only best of the best end up being cargo ship captains. Best, and slightly mad. It's not required, but it really helps.
CONTROLS (keyboard only)
- Arrows – move
- Space – pick up and throw items
- Throw stuff to the furnace to keep the engines burning
- Make it to the end. At all costs
- Chairs are really helpful against aliens (quoted from the space admiral Wilco's cookbook)
- That's all folks!
Volcanic Giraffe, ladies and gentlemen:
- Alexey Grishin – code, music, shaders
- Ruslan Kibets – PR, sounds, copy-paste
- Anatoly Sazanov – idea, art, texts
- Fixed Phaser JS issue that breaks game window focus in some cases (no gameplay changes).
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hey this game was pretty self-aware, and way more fun that it seemed to me at first. Quite original, reminded me of ZZT in how simple it was, but worth the try. Nice short experience!
Amazing game! :'D
I would just like to say i very much appreciate the Red Dwarf references :D
it's possible to fail, but it's just really, really hard
Small, fun and creative!
A game to surpass FTL