A game to surpass FTL
-= WELCOME TO USS GALVANICA =-
Piloting cargo battery ships is a fun job. It never gets old. It's never as simple as flying from A to B. For some reason, alien overlords, space pirates, morbid viruses, crazy AIs and space-time anomalies JUST LOVE to happen to a cargo ship captains.
Naturally, only best of the best end up being cargo ship captains. Best, and slightly mad. It's not required, but it really helps.
CONTROLS (keyboard only)
- Arrows – move
- Space – pick up and throw items
- Throw stuff to the furnace to keep the engines burning
- Make it to the end. At all costs
- Chairs are really helpful against aliens (quoted from the space admiral Wilco's cookbook)
- That's all folks!
Volcanic Giraffe, ladies and gentlemen:
- Alexey Grishin – code, music, shaders
- Ruslan Kibets – PR, sounds, copy-paste
- Anatoly Sazanov – idea, art, texts
- Fixed Phaser JS issue that breaks game window focus in some cases (no gameplay changes).